Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Unfortunate News

I have really bad news. My dad has Diverticulitis (basically stuff goes outside his colon) so I won't be able to post (And I was actually planning on posting a new series soon)....

On the bright side I might be able to stream more often and I might introduce my dad to video games so yay for Storm's Dad being turned into a gamer, weather he likes it or not.

So yeah, just a short post explaining whats going on in my life.

[Firezilla Update]:  I also have some stuff going on in my life, which makes my life extremely stressful. I won't be able to post for a while as well, until these issues subside. However, I will be streaming as well, and I will be letting you guys know when on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment