Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Revived "Series" #1: Xtra Games!

Hey guys!
     So if you have been reading this blog before our break, you probably remember us having a separate blog dedicated to Wizard101 related games called "Xtra Games Online" or XGO for short. Unfortunately, a long while ago our server provider was shut down, and as a result, our games were lost. Since then, XGO has become less and less, until finally closing earlier this month. As I said in my goals for 2012, I want to bring back two old series. The first one being Xtra Games Online, but better. I don't know what to call it quite yet, but know I hope to include Java capabilities once it's fully operational. It will be hosted hopefully right here, on The Stormed Youth! I understand that If I do develop more than one game, It will get crowded on just one dedicated page, but fear not! I will hopefuly have a 'Table of Contents' and 'Top of Page' system running on that page. Let Project Games101 begin!

~Firezilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment