Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy (Post) Hallowe'en!

Hey guys!
     Sorry I was late posting this week. I had a lot of time to meet up with my family and have some fun over Halloween. I was planning on posting something then, but I just didn't get around to it. Anyhow, I have a few things that I would like to get done before the end of the year, which I realize is coming up quickly, so I need to get my mind set for it. Here is my list of goals for the end of 2012:

  1. Write and submit Chapter One of my Pirate101/Wizard101 Fanfiction.
  2. Possibly get chosen to be featured on the site. (Probably Not, It's nice to dream though! :P)
  3. Release at least on issue of the new bi-weekly "newsletter" (Like the old Stormed Press)
  4. Start up two new series.
  5. Bring back two old series. (Weekly "Stuff", anyone?)
So as you can see I have 5 main goals for this site, and I can happily say that I am planning on knocking #5 out fairly soon. Another thing to add is that I will not be having a "major" contest this year, but as of next year, I hope to have some sort of contest. I will still hold contests this year, but the prizes will not be anything along the lines of codes.


Moving on to Pirate101 news, I have been working a lot on side-quests, so I haven't progressed to far yet in the main story. I am still currently in the Tradewind Skyways, and I just defeated Haku with the help of the ever so amazing Elizabeth. On a more side note, I am a level 12 Privateer, with Witchdoctor as my secondary. I feel as if the witchdoctor class give me good ranged damage while still having quite a few support abilities mixed in there as well, which is perfect for me! I am really enjoying the concept of this game, and I hope that I continue to play this for at least another year, and hopefully I will achieve what me in Wizard101 never did: Maxing my level out. I have given up on W101 at the moment, because level 90? Really? I'm level 42! That's overwhelming. I will stick to getting Red up to level 50 and maxing him before anything else now! :P



~Firezilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment