Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pirate101 Glitches!

Hello Internet,
So today I thought I would share with you some of my favorite Pirate101 loading glitches. Yes, I know. Pirate101 right now is known for it's quirky typos and loading bugs, while I have not stumbled across any typos yet, I have indeed found some rather strange loading errors.

So what is a loading error you ask? Well a loading error is when the new instance loads, and instead of spawning where you are supposed to spawn, you spawn in a strange place. And the best part: others can see you as well, if there are no textures in the way. The only was to fix this currently is to either "Go To" a friend who is questing with you, or to return to your "Commons" and then teleport back to your area. But enough talk, let's show the people the glitch examples!

Floating above Gullet like a baus! :D

If you look in the distance, that's the Frogfather area.

Half of Skull Island didn't render! Ermahgerd!

There you go! That's all I found for now!

~Firezilla~

1 comment:

  1. How about eating a taco in the yum n ade stand. that happened to me once.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment