Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Well.......

Hola again everyone!

Since I am a girl I feel the need to explain why I play guy characters in every MMO/ Why Dustin Griffinflame came along

The first and most important reason is because of my cousin. His name was Tyler and he had a thing for getting like really dirty. So we started to call him Dusty. (Therefore the Dustin part in my name) But in 2001 he got into a car crash and died. Dustin Griffinflame is my tribute to Ty.

The second reason (do I really even need a second reason? I'm gonna put one anyway) is because I just don't like the girl graphical art in Wizzy101 the outfits tend to be more girly then I'm used to and I just overall don't like it as much.

Third reason is because I just do. Its kind of my thing I guess. I'm not the biggest fan of any girl names, so I just use guy names.



Now back to Wizard101!

The other day I hopped back into the spiral for the first in a very long time and I was just amazed at how much utter crap I had. My bank was totally full, my characters inventories were almost full. Like seriously, if my pets weren't fat before I started feeding them gear, they are now.

Next great Idea!

I'm going to play a game. (Don't worry, it's not monopoly)

I'm going to make a brand new FTP account and see how long it takes me to get to 100k gold and level 20.
It is not impossible. Even if it is, all the more fun. :3 Its going to be called Race For The Gold and I might get a competitor to race against, (Another blogger maybe? We'll see) So if you want your favorite blogger to go against me in this race for gold type thing, tweet them.

Ooh! And Tweet me too @TheStormedYouth for Wizard101 stuff.

Also, I'm trying to get a Pirate101 Beta Key and if I do I'll tell you all and make posts about it and stuff. :3

Anyway, keep on doing whatever it is that you do.

-Stormeh! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment