Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WedneZday: Day One of Survival

Hey guys! Today I am starting my first series for the 'new' blog: WedneZday! As you can see, the 'Z' in Wednesday is my very dry humor showing through. Essentially, today is going to be everything Day Z Related! I thought I might give this game a go, because everyone else is playing it, why shouldn't I?

My First Impressions: I don't have any yet. The overall gaming of it is horrible. I can't even play correctly today because of a "BattleEye Bad Name." So I couldn't tell you whether I like it or not. But it looks like an interesting game, and I'm excited to play it!

I will maybe continue this story if that error is fixed before next 'WedneZday'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment