Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Out With the Old, and In With the New!

Hey guys! Recently, some new changes have been made to the blog. The most obvious is that I added in a new commenting system, that is more secured. This allows me to be able to no longer sift through comments to publish them, but now anyone can post immediately! Another thing I am looking at is changing the site address to stormedyouth (dot) blogspot (dot) com. What do you guys think? Please try out the new commenting system by telling me if I should move. Keep in mind that if I do move the URL, I will have a post on this URL redirecting you to the new site, so readers will know we moved. All the posts, comments, followers, and everything will be moved as well.

~Firezilla~

**Update** I reverted back the old commenting system, due to technical issues and it turned out to be something that I didn't like after I messed around with it. The only thing to come out of this is that now you can post more freely without me needing to look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment