Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not just for professionals...

So recently I have been learning some well-know programming languages, in hope that in the future I could possible make a second income source from this knowledge! I have pretty much gotten the hang of Windows Batch, as that was the first language I ever learned, and I invite everyone who owns a PC and wants to learn programming to start with Window Batch, it is widely used as a weak utility language, but learning it provides the basic fundamentals of programming. Now, I am learning Java. No, not JavaScript, Java. Java is deeply complex, but I am slowly learning some things in hopes I can create a very simple bukkit server mod for Minecraft!

~Firezilla~

P.S. Now I will be posted at least once a week, and most likely more. I am starting to get back into the habit of blogging about SOMETHING every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment