Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Revamp the Lost Blog!

Hey guys!
I realize it has been quite some time since I posted, any of us lately. But that's mainly because, well, we stopped playing Wizard101. I got myself up to level 43, and then I dropped. Who knows, maybe I will continue to play it, or move on to Pirate101. But as of right now, I am playing Minecraft and Terraria. I know, its nothing like W101, but come on! They are both fun and enjoyable games that to me seem too addictive. So, to revamp the site, I am going to start posting about anything and everything gaming related. From Wizard101, to Minecraft, I will be bringing new about things that interest me. You may have noticed the layout has changed also. I will turn it into a 'Minecraft' inspired blog, and I hope all of you are already Minecraft addicts, or find some interest in the posts to come.

~Firezilla~

P.S. Yes that's right! I still will be posting Wizard101 posts, but not as much!

3 comments:

  1. Benjamin DragonswordJune 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM

    Great! I'm a minecraft player myself. If there are any servers you get on often, just post them and maybe we could meet up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to do that! I am thinking sometime tomorrow I will showcase around 3 servers in Minecraft.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! looking forward to new posts. I'm new to this blog, so i'll be busy reading back through older material. Thx, take care.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment