Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nerfing Sirens: Was it Really Worth it?

            I'm sure you all noticed the Zafaria patch a little while ago. If you did, you saw that KI nerfed Sirens down to 880 instead of 915. When I first heard that, I was actually a little nervous, I didn't hear the actual numbers, I figured 815. But, my point, was it really worth it? I mean really, subtract 35 damage? What difference does it make? Get what I'm saying? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it just doeesn't make sense to me. If it was any more though, then that would mean Sirens wouldn't be much of an andvancement of Storm Lord, and then, why even have the spell. People say it's overpowered, but think about it, only a few Storm spells do equal or less than their pip value (if you transfer it to hundreds) And we are the power school, thus POWER. I know this is a really dumb rant, but it's just what I think about people thinking it's overpowered, and then KI uselessly nerfing it. You get it, Right? I don't really care if you do or not. Oh Well. *EDIT* I hear your comments, I've never really thought about affects. I think they should take some away too. The reduce threat is useless, and Storm doesn't need another remove blade. KI, go ahead nerf it again, but plase take those 2 useless affects away. Sorry for my overlook there.

P.S. Welcome back to the Spiral Storm!

See you in the Spiral!
Happy Gaming!
-Stormhunter

6 comments:

  1. I don't understand what you're saying, you know it has way too many side affects too right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin DragonswordNovember 16, 2011 at 4:35 PM

    its not the damage we're worried about, its that it has three effects, whereas leviathan and storm lord have 1 (using these as examples of other high ranked storm spells), gnomest has 1, Dr. Von.'s Monster has 1, mammoth has 1, and rain of fire, basilisk, and chimera have zero. so, this spell did 900, and 3 effects to all enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fear. Annoyance. Subjugation. Outright discontent. Storm school. Pick a reason or pick your school. Your choice. Just quit complaining and overcome your anxieties.

    Mark StormRider
    Legendary (x9)
    GM Artisan (x8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are right it does have too many affects too, buy I was touching on the fact that was it even worth bringing it down 35 damage, It doesn't make a difference

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll change the post to include that now

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment