Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

I'll be back y'all!

I just got back from a well deserving trip to TX, where I laid back under the sun and enjoyed myself! I took me a few days to come back to reality, and now I'm back! Yay! Cheers for Firezilla! Yeah!

Anywho, since it's Halloweenfest, well, we don't do much. It's mainly in Dec. when we turn 2 years! Also, I'm dusting off the XGO Engine (XGOE.2) and I'll be hopefully bringin' back some games soon! Also I'm working on a few new projects! Please though, have anything to say? Click on the "Ask a question" link in the sidebar! Thanks so much!

P.S. I'm addicted to Halloween! With me starting NOW, I'm gonna have Halloween all year-round! So Halloweenfest is ALL YEAR! Go Necromancers!

Happy Hauntings!
~Firezilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment