Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy B-Day W101!

Happy Birthday Wizard 101! Aaron Axe is hosting an invite-only party, me and some other fellow bloggers are going to her house (The all new sunken palace! eek!) as a house warming/W101 Birthday party! I'll mayb get some pictures, but if I can't, I'll just tell you. I don't know if I can even go! Aaron plays REALLY late. She gets on around 8:00 to Midnight if she can. The Party is as follows:

  • Aaron Axe's W101 3rd annual B-Day Party
  • 7:30 to Whenver
  • Monay, September 5th, 2011 (TOMORROW!)
  • Realm Vampire in Dath Tower. Pickups from 7:25 to 7:30
  • Is gonna be a small get together, thats why it's so small with the pickups
~Firezilla~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WIZARDS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment