Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wizards Rising & WCP Rising!

Hey guys! Today I WAS gonna continue The Saga of Quitheryn, but then I thought, "Why not let them in on the new project!" So I will! Introducing:



Yes! "Wizards Rising" is the newest project for me! Since I mainly play W101 once a week : (  , I thought, hey I should start creating super cool Wizard101 Themed Music! So as of right now, I have perfected 1 Song and have 2 more in the works. There will be a total of 16 Songs on the finished album! Here's the first one:


video



AND, the best news of all: I got accepted into the Wizard City Protectors! Yep! Now since my membership  is up, I thought, "Hey! Might as well join a club!" check us out at http://wizardcityprotectors.blogspot.com/!

~Firezilla~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment