Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Teleports. Whats the real use?

Seriously, Firezilla thinks the Teleporters are all high and mighty but I have a different view. And its totally justified!

Here it is:
Teleporters are totally useless.

I mean, sure you can have a party spanning over 5 houses but seriously, you're gonna waste how many crowns to get 1 awesome party?

I know I know, you could win them from the Wayvern packs but really? It's like a one in 20 chance you'll get a teleporter. If even that.

And sure, they can be crafted but that takes 7 of the highest ranked cards for that school. So only like a fraction of wizards can craft that level, or have that time.and patience to gather all the reagents.

And you could just buy them straight up form the crowns shop.
I'm really shaking my head at this one. Because I'm assuming that a big portion of Wizard101 players are teens, and we teens don't always have a bunch of money on hand. I mean, I can't even get a job yet, I don't have enough money to buy a bunch of stupid Teleporters, pardon my French.


So that's my views on the new Teleporters. I know some of you out there are going "Stupid kid doesn't know what she's talking about!" But seriously, I've put more thought into this post then a lot of my other posts. So don't flip.


Love it or hate it. That's my views.
-Storm


2 comments:

  1. Benjamin DragonswordAugust 21, 2011 at 7:04 AM

    I agree in some ways. I think that they are a waste to buy with crowns, and i don't have money to buy them. With crafting though, the only main problem is the sunstones. The high level cards for the schools can be gotten by gardening and farming, especially the earthquakes. I also have multi houses i go to, one for gardening, and one i am decorating, so i would like to get a way around the timer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, see!?! I totally agree with you! Team Firezilla! Woot Woot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment