Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Exchange Student!

Hey guys! I am a exchange student! ☺ I transferred to Wysteria Academy when I have my sub! When I don't, I can settle for the sunken school of death! By the School of Spirit RULEZ! :P






YAY! SPIRIT! 

Anyway... I have two new for sure worlds that were "leaked" in Wysteria


Weirwood. The place of magical pixie fairies! Just what we need!!!!


Mirage. The place of a raging desert and an Arabic/cat theme! Joy! I LOVE this idea!

Oh, and did I mention that I am now an adept crafter! Yep! So, after I complete Wysteria and Crab Alley, then I'll work on the main storyline. How far do you think I'll get? Dragonspyre? What street? Please leave a comment saying how far I'll get on the main storyline aftter a complete Wysteria and Crab Alley! I'm almsot done w/ crab alley though...

~Firezilla~



1 comment:

  1. Why does everyone think that their cats? Their bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment