Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Random Activities

            Hey again, I thought I'd just give a little update on what i'm up to in game.

            Well , not really in game, but i have been frantically playing KI free games a lot, to no success mostly. I have gotten a few great items however, like a blue raptor, FOG Unicorn, Staff of the Quarent, (I wonder if I spelled that right) and death scarab. The game i usually play is Doodle Dug, and I have been searching again and again for the "secret" method to getting 100,000+ points, and I'd love to know it.

           I also started gardening. I have before, and am already a Grandmaster. But now I am growing Prickly Bears, for the mega snacks of course.  And maaaaaybe I'll garden some other stuf for Tcs or something later.

Anyway, the guys asked me if I played any other games that I would talk about, and I do play DDO and a little Minecraft, so you might hear about those from time to time.

See you in the Spiral!
Happy Gaming!
-Stormhunter

P.S. Firezilla, you can just call me Mark or Mark Stormhunter if you wanna. I know Elementalist is a mouthful XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment