Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ima beast, Ima beast, Ima Ima Ima Beast!



... Thats just EPIC! I'm being tweeted by Evony Official, and this is my 3rd Day? It also leaves a link to thestormedstormzilla (It' that bit.ly/olXjGc) And if YOU don't believe me, find it HERE! Find it! Anyway... I updated the bar at the bottom, brought back some old stuff updated and added some stuff. Oh, and on Evony, I just created my second city, and moved to a very offensive alliance that is growing in ranks by the minute! I have around 36K of prestige. Which is like xp, shows how powerful you are, and I'm rising up the ranks! Join our alliance NULL, or Perish! hahahaha

~Firezilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment