Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hacking News

Hello, Well now that I'M back online, I have to say sorry for the big incident. It was completely unexpected and a personal offence to me. I did my track, and as I wait to become an admin again, I will keep tracking. I will look for activity once I'm an admin, but for now, here's my list:


  • The Hacks were transmitted from a mobile device
  • It is likely that the hacker was targeting us for R.G.P. or Redirect, Growth, and Power. It means that he would take away our fans and later seize control of our site, then redirect our audience to a new site, and then have a head start on a blog.
  • The messages was possibly an encrypted code.

Please! If you have any info, comment publicly, or send us a e-mail to KTPolar@gmail.com privately.

~Firezilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment