Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Games I play

Yeah, sorry for not posting guys. Since I don't have a membership I'm not going into the game much.

Anyway I thought I'd give you a quick run-down of what I've been up to in the world of computer gaming:

Free Realms-
I'm playing as a human adventurer I just got to level 16 and I'm thinking of starting my own guild. I also play as a Card Duelist and got to level 14 with that (Card Dueling is the BEST way to get clothes and such)

Evony-
Just got to over 100k prestige on na35. Also got past 800k prestige on na30, I also got a position as the diplomat for our alliance. Awesome!

Wizard101-
I, in all honesty, have nothing. Played KI Free Games a bit but didn't get anything good.

Yeah, that's it. Just checking in. Bye guys!
-Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment