Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Guess who's birthday it is tomorrow!!!

Firezilla's!!!! and mine, but mostly Firezilla's!!!!!!!!

Because I'm nice I'm gonna let tomorrow be Firezilla's day, since it is his birthday, and mine, but mostly his. So lets pay a tribute to all things geeky tomorrow and update the HTML codes and such, I promise next year we will have a big Stormed Youth birthday bash in-game and stuff but our birthday's kinda sneaked up on us this year, with tests and such I didn't have time to ask for any codes or anything, so, no birthday bash but net year we will. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a storm shark in my eye.

Anyway, William started Colossus Blvd yesterday and its going really well since he has storm as a secondary class and there are like 50 million different ice monsters in that street so.....


Keep on beating baddies :)
-Storm

1 comment:

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment