Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Helpin' Dem Blogs! (Episode 1)

Okay, this is a new series about helping W101 blogs! In our very first episode, I helped Aaron Starheart! Go check him out at The Epic Thaumaturge! It's in the sidebar! Anyway, I got the honor to recreate his new header, see if you guys like it and LEAVE A COMMENT! It makes meh happey  when you do! (I also like slang!)

Here's the difference:

BEFORE:



Now here's the new picture he gave meh:



AND NOW AFTER:



Like it? I know you do! Any other blogs out there that need a new header? E-MAIL ME THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO KTPolar@gmail.com! Fy-yah-ze-la is out!

~Firezilla~

3 comments:

  1. uh guys I'm a boy as in "his" in the first paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! How embarrassing! I'll go fix that...

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment