Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Farewell Hero.... (A Letter To Friendly)

Dear Friendly,

     I have really enjoyed your time here in our community. You have greatly impacted everyone to play and enjoy. You probably spent over 100 hours on that blog no less, and without you, we wouldn't of taken off to what we are now. I am here to say thank you Friendly, for all that you have done. I always will look up to you, and when me and Storm were talking about hiring more writer to our blog, we saw that you are not posting very much anymore. We joked about how you could join our blog, and post from time to time. See, we talk about you, everyone does. So to you I say good bye, old friend, mentor, role-model, hero. Thanks for all that you do. Goodbye Friend.

Sincerely,
Firezilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment