Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

If eleven elves ate eight eggs at evening...

Hey! I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss me? I know you did! ☺

Anyway... So you know that Stormed.Youth@Phone BETA? Yeah, it was a new thing that allowed you to view our blog on a simple HTML Coding. (For all you non-geeky types: I made it so everything loads faster and is very simple!) ☺ (Don't you love those Alt Codes?)

So, I've been thinking, and what do you guys want? Hmmm? I'm serious! Leave a comment on What YOU want To See! LEAVE A COMMENT! I don't mean to yell...

So what DO you want? I working on a new world concept, And I have this so far...


-Click to Enlarge-

So, as you can see, We have a Barren Forest near some very rigid mountains, and a volcano! Can anyone think of a storyline?

~Firezilla~

3 comments:

  1. I like that Volcano/Tree place. Maybe make it like Iceland. I think you're inner-geek has done enough for now, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Once upon a time, there was a Barren Forest near some very rigid mountains, and a volcano..."

    Uh, that's all I got, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them ideas! Greek! Eeek Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment