Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back to the ol' Swing of things....

Hey guys! As you could probably see, we've changed the background back to normal, as well as change our logo to a sketch! Yep! I'm getting creative with a picture editing software that runs 5 bucks a month. Now that I gots a new job! Anyway, anyone else (This is off topic) see the new Cars 2 Trailer? The one with Mater in the bathroom messing with this High tech potty? Yeah... anyway....I still can't play cause I have IE9... Grumble Grumble... So... That's it! The contest is way behind! Grrr Grrr.... Well... I'm using too much dot dot dots....

~Firezilla~

~Tell us if you want more Wizard-Spy!!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment