Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What level is Liam?

This is Liam DawnTalon. What level do you think he is? *Hint* If you leave your guess at his level in the comments you may get a prize. If your right that is *Hint* His gear IS NOT stitched

I know what your all thinking; *Gasp* Did stormzilla fail to tall us he was playing a pyromancer? The answer is: Yes, actually if you must know Liam was my first character I ever made but I never played him until now

*FIREZILLA IF YOU CHANGE THIS POST IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM I WILL BEHEADYOU WITH YOUR WAND. Trust me, it can be done with a staff*

10 comments:

  1. well he looks like he's 45, but this is probably a trick question and he's really lvl 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wand is a universal wand, meaning you can wear at any level. So I'm going to go with just started and stiched gear. Hmm, I'll have to say level 5 just out of Wiz City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say level three and you got the gear from the stiching lady in dragonsphyre and gave it to him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron Starheart you are a genius.

    I have your email from the new years raffle so I'll send you a code right away. Nice going dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks stormzilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just checked my email and there is no code; just making sure you sent it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, family was over and I had to get off last night and just got back from Perkins (Yum!) I shall have it to you by whenever-i-get-one-that-works o'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is that from level 1 to 5...

    Well, you know there's lots of unique-looking or high level-looking gears without stats in the bazaar right?

    Hope you send the prize! Same, irvineerdiansyah@ymail.com

    ~John L; Journeyman Sorcerer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey stomzilla the code you sent me didnt work just telling you

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh sorry didnt see your post above

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment