Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

SkeleZilla is demented

SkeleZilla is all firezilla. I had no part in his creation whatsoever. End. Of. Story. I had nothing to do with him. I think he's worse then Freddy Kruger . 1..2.skele's coming for you 3..4 better lock your door 5..6 grab your crucifix 7..8 stay up late 9..10 Well your gonna die. Enjoy being dead.


Sorry but I just had to point that out to Fire. He doesn't get that Szilla is creepy. TAKE IT OFF MAN! WE HAVE YOUNGER READERS!

I know I could've said that in email but this is Funner. (xD funner)

1 comment:

  1. I'M A LONELY LOSER WHO HAS BEEN PLAYING WIZARD101 FOR TWO YEARS AND DOESN'T HAVE A Grandmaster yet. If you or anyone around you has a grandmaster account that the don't use please donate to me buy emailing me at tiararose23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment