Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

I would like to thank the Friendly Necromancer

Friendly-

Firezilla and I owe you so much. Getting us 519 views from adding us to your blog roll. That. Is. Epic.


Thanks Friendly we owe you a ton!!!!
That is all.

P.S If you haven't ever visited Friendly's blog (Which I am now declaring a crime) the link is here- http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/

P.P.S I'm making a "Thanks for the memories" video to post to YouTube when Samuel hits grand highlighting his best, and worst, moments playing through the game to grand. I think I'll do this for my other character as well

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You're welcome. :-) Glad to have you here in the community.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment