Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I AM SORRY (Plus other news)

Hey all! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (ECT.) SORRY ABOUT MY ABSENCE FROM THE BLOG. Moving and school and band have me busy 85% of the time. BUT I am dedicating the last 15% of my time to YOU! Happy Aaron?

Overview of the post: I REACHED LEVEL 50!!!!!!!!! ALSO: CELESTIA CAME OUT!!!!! I'LL BE UPDATING WITH PICTURES SOON!!!!!

So here is the in-depth version:

I MADE GRANDMASTER!!!! TAKE THAT AARON (Firezilla)!!!!!!! Ok i'm done being happy now I'll tell you more. My first Grandmaster is a Necromancer named Dustin Griffinflame. He is currently questing in the Grotto (Celestia) amd is taking lots of pictures! Pictures coming soon!!!

Also my awesome Firezilla (Jake) got up to ancient!! I'd upload a picture but i cant find the picture button on the updated blogger. :-( Really wish you guys could see him. He's AWESOME, plus he has a really cool dance!!!

So other then that, Celestia came out (Which you probable knew already) But let me be the first to bust your bubble of Celestian Happy-Ness. THE DIFICULTY JUMP FROM DRAGONSPYRE TO CELESTIA IS CRAZY!!! It's insane! So all my soon-to-be grandmaster friends, GET A QUESTING BUDDY!


Well I thats it FOR NOW. This is teh Stormed Youth saying, TAKE THAT AARON! And goodnight. BYE Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment