Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'M A HIGHER LVL THEN FIREZILLA WOOT WOOT WOOT

I'M A MUCH HIGHER LVL THEN FIREZILLA. I have been better then him for a while now but now its offical i'm lvl 45 (Amlost 46) and he's what lvl 36 or so? AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.
And do you know what name i have picked out for my wriath pet when i get it? .........................(all goes quiet and all eyes turn to Dustin) ................................................. Leo! After that one awesome king of sparta in 300 Leonidus (idk how to spell it i just know he ROCKS)






*Storm* Peace out and keep on bustin shields

**Side Note**

I'm kinda ashamed that stormzilla would come out and say this. It's a fact but... :(

6 comments:

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment