Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mutes, Noobs, Or People?

I'm sad now and here's why: I made another alt wizard and i was hanging out with my friend Galen (who doesn't have text chat) and some level 10 wizard called my friend Galen a "Mute" then i got all mad and he was all like "Well what are ya going to do about it Noob? Haha"
Then i was all like "Well yeah let me show you the real power of the Griffinflames" then i got Dustin on and the little level 10 wizard ran away and i haven't seen him since

But the point of this story boys and girls is that we should be more polite to others in-game even if they are weaker then us or dont have text chat its another human being treat them like one

*Note from Fire*

If you found this! Congrats! This is STILL happening!

3 comments:

  1. yeah i wrote the port in a hurry so i didn't have much time to say what was really on my mind. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment