Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

TWITTER AND... READ IT TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS AND... IS

Hi guys,

My Bro ,aaron duskriver, gave me this great idea about the story (check comments on the BOERD post to see what his idea is) so i'm gonna give you a little taste of what it's gonna hold then go on to other news


Dark Times Of A Dark Wizard: Part one.


He he he. Malistire Drake chuckled from his hiding place as he saw the chosen one , Dustin Griffinflame , summon a lighting snake to crawl into his brother , Aaron Duskriver's bed.
It was a waste really. Dustin useing his powers that he didn't even know he had on his dimwitted little brother. "I promise Silvia I will get him to use his powers for the sake of evil Silvia I will" then Malistire climbed out of his hidding spot to go talk to the young wizard.






NOW IS THAT I GOOD TASTE OR WHAT!
Now for other news you can now find me on tiwtter at @thestormedyouth

ok thats all peoples let me know what you think about the dark times saga later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no swearing, rudeness, or other stuff you think could be offensive. Like seriously, use your own judgment